Scholastic Book Fair 2022
Week 4 - 31 October 2022 to Week 5 - 11 November 2022
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming to the library in Weeks 4 & 5. We are holding the Book Fair over a 2-week time period and all viewing and purchases will occur in your child’s usual library lessons. This will allow for minimal interruptions to school routines and longer times to view books, organise payments and make purchases.
It’s a fun reading event that brings the books kids want to read right into our school. There is a wonderful selection of engaging and affordable books for every reading level.
The procedures for the BOOK FAIR this year are:
- In Week 4 - students will preview books one class at time during library lessons.
- Students will complete wish lists with teacher assistance and children will take them home.
- Parents decide what they would like to purchase, pay by Credit Card online and note receipt number on the wish list OR return the wish list with cash payment.
- Week 5 - children return to school with their completed wish list and payments to collect book/s (or a reorder is placed if stock is sold out).
- Children bring home books.
- Reorders will be placed on out-of-stock books and will be delivered to school within 1-2 weeks.
Week 4 Viewing Days:
Week 5 Purchasing Days:
Below is a link to a detailed list of all books available to purchase including prices. This will hopefully help you and your child decide on what books you want to purchase and also to help if you would like to purchase some extra books yourself.
Remember, every purchase you make earns Learning and Literacy Resources for our school.
I look forward to seeing your child at our Book Fair!