Woonona Public School

Staff, students and the community working together cooperatively.

Telephone02 4284 4316


Application for extended leave - travel

Applying for Extended Leave

Any family wishing to take five or more school days of extended leave (for travel purposes) should contact our school and complete the relevant paperwork. A certificate will be completed by the school and provided to the family, prior to their trip. This certificate can be used, whilst on your trip, should you ever be requested by authorities. Please note that this is an expectation from the NSW Department of Education. It is important to also note that requests should be made, where possible, well in advance of the leave occurring, to ensure that all paperwork can be completed.

View Application for Extended Leave - Travel (PDF 277.49KB).

Online Application for Extended Leave - Travel